Monday 14 May 2007

Blog Update May

I have been finding it hard to get on here a keep the posts up to date with all my other commitments and websites, http://www.psychicvisions.org has been causing some problems for a while now and the forums have been running to slow, so I decided to put a new forum on my other server.
Now with 180 odd members on the old forums the migration to the new one has begun, but now I need to update the rest of the website because it no longer matches the forums !!!!.

This is a massive undertaking and could take a while as I have to build a style sheet to match the forums then create a htm template for all the site pages, 100's of them !!!

Anyone out there that can build a css quickly from a phpbb template let me know could save me some time.

Angeleyes has agreed to keep doing readings for here for the time being but little else will be posted unless I get the time.

No comments: