Wednesday 9 February 2011

Spreading the word

Although I don't post much here these days, I am still active in the business, the main website at psychicvisions.org is going great guns as is our Facebook page PsychicWorld.

This blog was started 4 years ago in conjuction with the main website now online over 6 years and started as far back as 8 years ago and most of the content I have done myself amounting to several hundred pages and thousands of hours of work, now I am including information and articles from other authors from the spiritual and psychic world and actively looking for articles and information to add to the main website which is now getting nearly a 1000 hits a day!!

Our first articles are by a well known spiritual medium and paranormal investigator Ian Doherty who has kindly provided us with 7 articles to do with mediumship, psychic art etc.

To see these click on the link below, if you have any articles you would like to share on our website please contact me with details and where you would like the link back to you website.

Click here for Ian Doherty articles

No comments: