Thursday 22 February 2007

Synchronicity

I don't believe in coincidence or luck, I believe everything has a reason for happening at that exact time and at the place it happens, even down to visiting blogs pages!

On that basis Synchronicity plays a large part in my life.

Synchronicities are people, places or events that your soul attracts into your life to help you evolve to higher consciousness or to place emphasis on something going on in your life. The more 'consciously aware' you become of how your soul manifests, the higher your frequency becomes and the faster you manifest positively. Each day your life encounters meaningful coincidences, synchronicities, that you have attracted, in other words created in the grid of your experiences in the physical. Souls create synchronicities, played out in the physical. It is why you are here. It is how our reality works

There are no accidents!

More on Synchronicity

4 comments:

Sophia said...

My life cycles in and out of episodes of synchronicity. I think that what I need to do, is consciously stay aware, then maybe they'll stay stable. Right now, this month, synchronicity has been "attacking" me, if you can believe that. What I mean is, it seems to happen more often than usual.

Scruffyhippo said...

In a way you are quite right it does seems to come and go, I try to stay aware of synchronicity but for most part real life takes my awareness and thoughts somewhere else.

It could be if you are noticing it more than usual that there could be a reason behind it.

A story I have told many times about a client that was stuck in a dead end job was looking to change their life but could not see a way out, she came to me for a tarot reading and voiced this concern.
When questioned about what she REALLY wanted to do, she came out with "work with dolphins" now we all have dreams and this at first seemed like her dream, but after the reading came up positive in this reguard she went off quite happy.
Two days later I got a phone call about how the following day went after the reading she said " You won't believe what happened, first as I was walking to work I saw a advert in the holiday store with a big picture of dolphins, later on as I went to lunch their special that day had dolpins on the plates, and to cap it all that evening was a documentry on dolphins"........ someone was trying to tell her something !!!

By the way she now works at a sealife centre as a dolphin keeper and trainer :)

synchronicity at work.....

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

How beautiful your client found her true calling. :D It's important for the soul to be happy or everyone around it weeps.

My calling of becoming book published has been a long climb but I'm at a place I never thought I'd be in my lifetime. There are many people in the world who will help you once your find your true motivation. I guess that's what synchronicity means. If you keep hitting your head against a wall, perhaps you have chosen the wrong path. But if you choose the path you should walk, opportunities present themselves. The trick is to always be aware of your surroundings and your goals. Life has a way of interfering with that.

Just an amateur soul musing.

JJ :D

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi jj, you may say your words are that of "Just an amateur soul musing" but they have strength and meaning, it is so true too.

Many times we may leave the path we are meant to follow and for some this digression is never ending, but some how those of us that are happy with 'Our lot'seem more in tune with life as a whole, maybe because we are meant to be where we are at this time, maybe because we have found the elusive true path we should be following.