Monday 23 April 2007

Blog Update

You may of noticed a lack of articles in the last few weeks, but all of a sudden I got really busy with many things.

It started off with my first few reiki students on the Saturday before easter which went really well, only to lose my full time job on Tuesday (didn't see that coming) well actually I did, sort of ... walked out :)

With that and the circles we are running time seemed to vanish before my eyes, Easter came and went, and started working again, back to my own jobs (carpenter by trade) which of course takes up even more time, which sort of brings us up to date.

In that time have started another website for the Reiki http://www.2worldsholistic.co.uk and taking many bookings for courses already.

On top of all that is all the wedding arrangments for 4th of August (Yes I am getting married) and now the Psychic Visions Summer Event is looming and final bookings need to be sorted for that to, it's a wonder I get on here at all!!!

Add to that the new online workshops, reading nights and circle we will be doing on the Psychic Visions Website I could do with a few more hours in the day.

But I love it ........ it's a buzz being busy, and helping teach others as well as learning much myself, if I think about it theres not much I would change ( except maybe the speed the clock goes round)

I did say on the last Reading of the Week that A funny thing happened when I was copying that reading for the site.... well I myself took all of the reading, yep must of been meant for me too, rare that I get one, most people that know me don't like reading for a tarot teacher so have to go out of the area to get a unbiased reading ( may have to ask the talented Roswila for a reading one day) anyway enough gabble for now.

No comments: