Monday 26 March 2007

Card of the Week 5

This week, we have another reading for you from Angeleyes. If you saw the previous readings your will know this reading or card is meant for who ever see's it whatever day or week that may be, to re-cap see Card of the Week 1 and the post on synchronicity

**********************************

Just be yourself
You’re a great person – enjoy being yourself!

You are trying to hard to please everyone. Except yourself.
Others around you are trying to turn you in to someone that your not.
I don’t feel this in a negative way, but they don’t realise what they are doing to you as a person.
You have come along way in your life to reach where you are now, but you are still struggling to be your true self. Even you have to remind yourself every now and then.
Let the child in you come out. Start following your dreams. Let nature lead you.
You have two guilds with you, I am not seeing them, and it is more of a sense of them.
You have moved forward in your life with great leaps and bounds, but you still like to hide yourself away.
You are actually a person others look up to. And you are more evolved then you think. You certainly don’t need to follow other’s, they follow you. Your spiritual knowledge is far greater then you give yourself credit for. But you still want more. We never stop learning, but I feel you still need that extra something, which you haven’t yet found.
You are feeling agitated with yourself at the moment as everyone comes to you with there problems, you never seem to have time for yourself. It is easy to say, make time, but this is not the complete answer.
You need balance, you need to put yourself first,(not in a selfish way), maybe do something for yourself that you enjoy, even if it is a meditation each day or a walk, try and give yourself half an hour each day for you.
I get the feeling of good luck coming and an anonymous sense of peace and tranquillity.
Your path is long and very spiritual, just remember to be yourself.

With love & light
Angeleyes xxx

Your reading was taken from
Magical Unicorns oracle cards By Doreen Virtue



2 comments:

Roswila said...

Again, thanks, this really hits home. (Though I do still doubt myself terribly...) I just recently wrote in an email to a friend that just about my biggest struggle in life is to be who I am, not what others want or expect of me, or worse, project on to me. I do think we all have this struggle, but those of us who are tremendously empathic (as I am) have a somewhat harder job of it, IMHO.

Many blessings.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, you just know this aplies to me too.
I'm trying hard as you know and it's all coming together :-) love , light & Blessings ..Bez