Wednesday 3 October 2007

What is it like to be psychic? Part 3

To start this series of articles from the beginning go to Part 1

Being psychic, doesn’t necessarily mean, you do readings for people, there is far more to it than just that, readings are a tiny part, or an offshoot if you prefer.

Psychometry is another aspect of psychic work, although not all psychics do this, it’s useful for readings, but can also enlighten an owner of a ring for instance as to the previous owners, I do what I call 'House Psychometry', where I will go to a house that I have no knowledge of and describe the changes taken place over the years to the fabric of the building or even what was there before it, this works in conjunction with residual or retentive energies, (I touched on this in Part 1) that is the energy retained by an object or building, by touching the walls of the house etc, you get a better connection with it, I have been lucky enough to do this at Stonehenge and touch the stones without to many people around, I learnt who built it and why, and it seems all the experts are telling us all the wrong history of the place, this will be the subject of a article I will be writing in the future as it will cause a bit of an uproar.

Pre-cognition, is something that comes across as something many people experience and don’t really know what it is. Pre-cognition is the ability to see future events before they happen, I have had dozens of e-mails on this subject from people that have experienced this for the first time, so I will explain what is here, I do experience this but only a few seconds before the event, a bit like déjà vu, the sense that your are experiencing something that has happened before, but pre-cognition is the other way round, you get a sense of something about to happen then it does, I get this if I drive to fast then I see cars pulling out of turnings just before they actually do, this is not a conscious effort but more of an inbuilt safety device, and to an extent after thinking about it many people agree they have also experienced this too.

But Pre-cognition can happen hours, days or even weeks and months before an event actually occurs, and some have seen disasters unfold long before they happen.

To many it’s frightening to say the least, to some a useful predictive tool to plan the future, as some only have these visions about their own circumstances.

There’s not much you can do if you have these experiences, if you start telling people you think the number 190 bus is going to crash into the river on Tuesday, most will be looking at restraining white jackets for a while, although well known psychics that can use and control this form of visions can use it to help others.

As I have said I don’t really get this much, so find it hard to explain in depth, those I have had contact with that do tell me it was the first thing they have ever done and from there learnt about other aspects of psychic mechanics.

Many people of wealth have offered money for a psychic to prove what they can do, but they think every psychic is the same and talk about psi-power and telekinesis, which is another subject completely…….

Go to Part 4 for more


11 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Wow, Peter, thanks for this part 3 post. You should read my plain crush story one day if you have some time http://storyblob.blogspot.com/2007/09/plane-crush-i-will-never-forget.html on my other blog (story blob). Since that incident, any bad dream, I usually try to think of everyone close so nothing happens to them. And it works, and if I ignore, then it happens. Anna :) Thanks for sharing these great ideas with us, and when are we going to find out what's on the picture from the post few posts down, or you already provided answer? Anna :)

Scruffyhippo said...

Anna, I will look up your plane crash story, you have got me intrigued now :)

I will be posting whats in the picture soon, I just have to do the high-lighted version to upload first.

Bob Johnson said...

I love your blog, very interesting, it's cool you have some pre-cognition abilities, you were at Stonehenge, that is very exciting, looking forward to that post, seems there is a lot of ideas on this one, from an observatory, to an alien communication tool.

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Bob, yes it surprised even me what I saw, and after a while and some research it seems to fit in with the time and what else was going on in the world at that time.

myonlyphoto said...

Thanks Peter. Anna :)

TOMAS said...

Wow, thanks, I'm so happy to meet with you.
... I know just one for sure - nothing hapens by chance - I will come back to your blog and I hope we will meet one day eye to eye.

Anonymous said...

This is incredible stuff! As a person is following a particular soul jouney, its only reasonable to seem to stumble upon related websites.

I believe only non-believers in the paranormal would offer money for proof. If they "disbelieve," they will never choose to "see" or, give up their money. They may get a sense of satisfaction out of feeling they humiliate 'frauds' yet reality is the only person who is being humiliated is the skeptic.

Roswila said...

Hi scruffyhippo,

I just finished attending a two week online PsiberDreaming Conference, at which there was much disucssion about what to do with the information we get psychically in our dreams. Do we tell/warn/inform those involved? There are so many eithical and personal issues this raises.

Having some precognition, strong intuition, mild dream telepathy, and deep empathy (along with mild mediumship) may be gifts, but they have also been big challenges for me in my life. Precognition especially. For insteance, I received an honorable mention for precongition in a dream telepathy contest at the conference I mention above, and got first place in the precognition dream contest. Now, yes, I was pleased. I felt a skill I have was acknowledged, which it rarely is. But it also left me more aware of just how much it is present in my life. And I must say that that is a thoroughly mixed blessing. Because I have yet to find a way for it to be of real use. I usually find myself not able to share what I know (for very good reasons), and that means all knowing does is worry me.

What do you think of all this? For instance, how do you decide when to say something to someone what you see about them precognitively, especially if it is a particularly intense event that may be about to happen? The operative word there being "may."

Thanks for reading this far. :-) And bright blessings.

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Tomas and welcome, thankyou for your comments and who knows what the future may hold :)

Liara, hi and welcome, your words are indeed true, there is an old saying that only those blind to the ways of the world and the way each day is different to the next, consider their life mundain and ordainary.

Roswilla, as always you comments are well worth the read, I'm glad your online PsiberDreaming Conference went well and fully intended to be there for your seminar, but alas it wasn't to be so this time, blessings to you too my dear roswilla :)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Scruffy, these are super great posts!!! Can you tell us when you first realized you were psychic and what motivated you on your journey into the field. I find this all fascinating!!!

Anna's plane crash story was intriguing!!!


JJ :D

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi jj, well there is two part to that story, I first realised, or to be more correct was told I had a gift when I was very young, this was because I went home and told my dad I could see coloured lights around everyone at school (Aura) I was about 6 or 7.(My dad was psychic and was in fact seventh son of the seventh).
I just got used to things going on around me and as a teenager most of it faded off, then in 1981 I took up the cards and decided to do a pro tarot course, that in turn sparked off the interest and things started up again.
I will do a proper article at some point :)