Saturday 29 September 2007

What is it like to be psychic? Part 2

If you haven't read Part 1 then read that first, otherwise this will make little sense.

What is it like to be psychic? Part 2

So how does a psychic hit the switch? You may very well of seen psychics on TV or even at live events and many work differently, some close their eyes to switch on some don’t, I actually look straight in the eyes of a recipient and connect that way.

You computer does far more than you think and sometimes all it needs is enabling and you have a new programme or application you never thought you had, some applications require additional software to switch it on, and the psychic side of all of us is the same, it’s there, we just have to find our ‘switch’ or the added software to enable our switch, in my case, as I have said, I work with the eyes but work far easier using images such as cards.

There are many parts to the psychic side of all of us, many you can try at home, but not all psychic are good at all aspects, I’m terrible at psychometric detection, or psychometry, which is working out what a hidden object is in a box, although pictures in a sealed envelope I’m ok with, I can pick up on the energy of, say someone’s ring they wear and tell you about that person, I can also do house psychometry, that is pick up on the past energy in a house and what it looked like before and who lived or died there.

Psychometry is something you can try, get a friend to put an object in a box or in a bag and before you are given it, sit for a while and clear you mind, ask your friend to hand you the box and as you handle it give out your first impressions, don’t think about it, because as soon as you do, your mind gets in the way and you will get it wrong, just first impressions, then you will be more likely correct, or try a picture in a n envelope, don’t use really detailed one’s to start with, keep it simple, then you will surprised with the results.

Going with your first impressions is the main key to any psychic practice, and believing it, I have had many people say to me “it’s just my imagination” but look at it this way, your brain is also your operating system same as XP windows, your imagination is part of that system and acts a bit like a browser, it can retrieve stored data to your screen (memories) and it can show you web pages (communication from the outside world), it can download other programmes (learning new things) and it can help you write your blog page (conversation and recalling memories to others) where else would any stored data or communications come from? Your imagination is an important tool without it your brain can’t work on a human level, without you browser you computer is next to useless……….

Go to Part 3

7 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Hi Peter, good explanations, I was watching a detective show on A&E 2 nights ago and the police were at a stand still in a case, they brought in two psychics and they each talked to two different detectives, and they were both amazed as I was at the accuracy of their statements and thoughts, just from feeling some of the murder victims items, this whole field is truley amazing, thanks for sharing the gift you have!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Peter, flowers.

Scruffyhippo said...

Bob, yes I've seen a few of those here in the Uk and they are very impressive, it's good to see the police over there look to them for help, we are a few years behind here although from what I hear it won't be long :)

Flowers, your very welcome :)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Scruffy,

Great posts about psychic abilities. :D I drive my hubby nuts because I'll sense something that will happen and start preparing for it...this makes no sense to hubby and he says I'm "overreacting". But then it happens and I say...see!!! :D

JJ :D

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi JJ, I'm lucky my wife is a medium, so I don't get the funny looks :)

I was hoping to have Part 3 up tonight but haven't had time to finish it, I will aim to publish it tomorrow

myonlyphoto said...

Peter, I should try some. Now up to part 3, btw I thaught I was on the wrong blog for a second, what a change in colors. Cool. Anna :) (now you got me thinking, the black may be borring somehow)

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Anna, Psychometry is something anyone can try and get some interesting results, I changed the colours to get readers used to lighter colours for when I change over to the new Wordpress blog, I have changed most of my websites from dark colours to lighter shades, as a lot of feed back over the years says people find it harder to read on dark backgrounds, I myself have never had a problem with it but you have to think of the readers