Tuesday 21 August 2007

The Moon

If the sun is the most important of the celestial bodies for the inhabitants of the earth, the Moon is undoubtedly the most mysterious. As opposed to the life-giving properties and warmth of the sun, the Moon is said to give out a mystical power, and to rule over growth, the hidden processes of nature, the hollow spaces of the earth, and the movements of all the fluid elements within and upon the earth’s surface.

I find the moon a very spiritual light it can change everything around you in it's glow.

A fellow blogger has some brilliant pictures of the moon phases, take a look and see what you think :)

Anna's Pictures

3 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

I too believe the moon is mysterious, I actually did a post on it a while back. You have a very interesting blog.

Scruffyhippo said...

Thanks bob, just been over to your site, brilliant blog, have saved it to favs.

myonlyphoto said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. Appreciated. If I find relevent info I will return the favor. Now I got to go and read your 10 things before I die....I should make my own list too, I bet you it will be longer. The funny thing was that yesterday I was driving home with my husband and out of blue I said I think I still have chance to get my 600mm or 1000mm lens when I hit 60, after that I may not be able to carry it around.
Anna :)