Friday 31 August 2007

Blog Day 2007

Blog Day 2007
Today is blog Day 2007, and the idea behind it is each blog owner that participates list their 5 favourite blogs, my 5 are one's I visit nearly every day.

1. The first is one I have been visiting since the beginning of the year and is run by a very knowledgable lady roswila-tarot.blogspot.com

2. This one I think is also brilliant and is run by anna, it's a photo blog and she got me hooked on her moon pictures myonlyphoto.blogspot.com

3. This one is quite new to me but all the same I drop in regular, the posts I have read are very well written listenfromwithin.com

4. Another I pay a visit each day, and again some very interesting posts and information I would not of otherwise had compassionate-news.blogspot.com

5. And finally, this one I have started reading recently too, very interesting posts and worth a look melissathemedium.blogspot.com

So there you go, five blogs you may not of seen or visited yet, five in my top 10 I visit, so enjoy.

www.blogday.org

http://technorati.com/posts/tag/scruffyhippo

12 comments:

Roswila said...

Oh, what a marvelous idea. I'll do it today. Thanks for putting me on your list. I feel honored and encouraged.

Roswila said...

My BLOG DAY 07 links are up now. :-)

myonlyphoto said...

Peter, thank you for your nominations. Glad that you enjoying your award as Awesome Guy Blogger. I was going to release it last night, but you beat me with your nice surprise...anna :)
I guess I will have some work to do this weekend...lol

Lisa McGlaun said...

Peter,

So cool! Thanks for thinking of me. What's a greater compliment is to know that you are one of my regular readers. I'm so glad that you enjoy what I put out there every day.

Thanks so much and I'll compile a list now and participate.

Hugs,
Lisa

Julia Stonestreet Smith said...

thanks for visitng my blog! finding you has helped me find a lot of other like-minded bloggers.

AWESOME!

i'll be checking out your five!

j

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Julia, I'm glad you found my site useful, I have bookmarked yours too and will be paying you regular visits :)

Bob Johnson said...

Great sites, Peter I have given you an award you can see it on my blog!

Scruffyhippo said...

Bob, I'm still getting over the last one lol, thankyou I'm on my way over now :)

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Peter, nice pink roses lol, congrats. I did not know that Bob was hiding this award. Well, any award you get the colors do not matter, it is well deserved for blogger like you. anna :)

Scruffyhippo said...

Thankyou anna, as you can see I have proudly displayed both my awards for everyone to see, I will be looking at who I will nominate and pass them on to soon, watch this space :)

Melissa said...

Thank you so much Peter. I know my blog is a personal expression of my life and therefore a little bit "weird".

How fantastic to be able to see other blogs that are like-minded. They are both a great read and informative for me!

Thank you to all of you!

Scruffyhippo said...

It depends on your definition of the word weird, I was once asked would I like to be normal!, and I replied what's normal?
Normal is only what you get used to, weird is something that normal folks think I am :)
So weird no, different yes ;)