Sunday 19 August 2007

Numerology

Numerology is a massive subject and could justify and weblog on it's own, in fact I have a entire section on My Website just on Numerology, but did you know you could also have an unlucky car registration! or even an unlucky phone number!

That said my slant on things says there is no such thing as luck or unlucky for that matter only challenges, but when I found out about this I went and checked my car number plate, sure enough it came out as unlucky,.... now since I have had this car (about 6 months) I have has nothing but trouble with it, and has cost me to repair it, so much so I am now looking at replacing it, and guess what I will be checking the number of the new one BEFORE I buy it.

So what numbers are unlucky?

OK here is a brief run down;

No registration or phone numbers are completely unlucky. However there are some that add up to some numbers that are not as fortunate as others.

Perhaps the worst number 4, This number represents hardship, poverty and struggle.

In terms of a material difficultly, the next worst number to have would probably be a 6 as that indicates a life saddled with responsibility, this is certianly true with my cars number, I feel responsible to keep it going (yes it adds up to 6).

Not as bad, but not that lucky either is a number that adds up to a 5.

9 is probably the least unluckiest number for number values, however a great number of personal challenges on the way to finding the right way (or Car)

Lucky numbers are; 1, 2, 3, 8, 11 and 22

Now how do you work this out? there is a simple chart you can use
Here this is the main 'KEY' to Numerology, try it see what happens, and most of all let me know your result.

11 comments:

Roswila said...

Hello Scruffyhippo,

Interesting! I've never really thought of numbers themselves as either lucky or unlucky. This is not to say I am not happier on seeing certain numbers in my addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, friend's numerology charts, etc., than I might be with other numbers. Over time I have developed distinct relationships to numbers, lightly based in Gnothology (Connolly's numerology, which I studied with her), but adding my own experiences and intuitions to it all.

I tend to relate to numbers as having a spectrum of possibility, the way Tarot cards do. Though I have found certain numbers are less compatible with me personally, as I allude to above. And I think each person may have different numbers that are less compatible with them. It's in the mix of the individual with the qualities of the number, I think.

I must also admit my sense of any number is heavily influenced by my understanding of the Tarot cards that bear that same number. :-)

Scruffyhippo said...

I had a well known local numerologist do a workshop for us, and learnt so much, one thing that I should of known, he re-told me, that numbers are just another vibration such as colour or healing or anything for that matter, by changing a or name we can change our vibration and out life path, now although I knew about vibrations I had forgotten myself that numbers are naturally included :)

PS making me think I should check out my online name's numerology :)

myonlyphoto said...

Good post Scruffyhippo. I had once a license plate that did not work out - I ended up loosing car in the accident. But then I was lucky not being injured. The license plate also had two things (713), it was my mom's bday month and a day, and also it was month and a day my friend died in the car accident in Europe. I don't know if this relates to numerology but definitely there was some kind of connection... Anna :)
Thanks for droping by my blog, sorry that I did not have anything exciting today :)))

Scruffyhippo said...

713 in you reg would add up to either 1 or master number 11 in numerology but I would guess there are either more numbers or letters in your car reg? you have to take all the digits to work out your cars number, for example '2713wa' and use the numerology key to find it the one I habe used, the A would be a 1 and the W a 5 so the total would be added from 2+7+1+3+1+5=19 1+9=10 and then finally 1+0=1 so there you add up all the digits :)

myonlyphoto said...

Thanks for the lesson, I usually take all numbers, I will see if I can digg that info out and see what happens. Thanks for your reply and I will get back to you. Anna :)

Scruffyhippo said...

You can find a copy od the key chart at Here

myonlyphoto said...

Thanks for the chart. I ended up adding up to 19, do I add 1 and 9, or it stops at 19?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anna :)

Scruffyhippo said...

Yep 1+9=10 and 1+0=1 all numbers except 11 and 22 get reduced to a single digit

myonlyphoto said...

I guess I had other external forces acting on other than numerology. Anna :)

Scruffyhippo said...

Theres always a positive side to everything that happens around us.

A story I recall from years back involved a friend in a auto crash and at the time couldn't figure out why or how to get a new car, so he had to use the bus.

A few weeks later there was a run away truck at a set of lights where he would of been at that time, on that day if he had been driving, he told me about this some years later and felt that something or someone must of intervened, spooky........

myonlyphoto said...

Yes there is positive side to the story, I guess I walked out from the car untouched, and the car was scarpped - so after all this was a good number...yours is a good story too. Thanks for all your replies.
Anna :)