Tuesday 4 September 2007

The fab four meme

I was recently tagged by Purple Lady , who writes a blog called purpleladycentre with something called a "Fab Four Meme". Basically it means I write four things that are about myself in various different categories, so here it is.


4: Things about me you wouldn’t know;

I have just married for the third time ( 4th of August actually).

I have lived in 4 different counties in the UK, London, Kent, Cornwall and Essex.

I don’t know what I look like without a beard.

I am allergic to cats


4 Favourite films in my collection;

Matrix (all three)

Lord of the rings

Constatine

Blade


4 Television shows I watch:

Ghost Whisperer

Grand Designs

Medium


4 Favorite Foods:

Pizza with pepperoni

Peanut butter and banana sandwich

Galaxy chocolate

Roast dinners



4; Things I do first when I log on

Check E-mails

Check my website forums

Check Blogcatalog

Check in here


4 Things I would never do;

Have a tattoo

Hurt someone else

Eat frogs or snails

Lie about my age 


4 Favorite colours;

Royal Blue

Purple

Dark greens

Black



4 Great Bloggers that I am tagging with the Fab Four Meme, well I’m not but what I am going to do is award four blogs with the ‘awesome guy award’ in the next 4 days so stay tuned.



10 comments:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

I also was tagged and see I missed the first question. Whoops.

My hubby is a carpenter too. Is out in the shop building a kayak now and his work involves house renovations.

Congrats on the marriage vows!!!

JJ

Scruffyhippo said...

jj, I altered the questions :)

Patricia McNally said...

Love the "awesome guy award" but there has to be an "awesome gal award" too. Great idea! Keep them flowing......it is always great to see new ideas and in truth I only discovered what a MEME was a couple of days or so before I tagged you. Love, Light and Peace.

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi purplelady, there is a girl award that goes with it, it's called the 'rockin girl blogger' :)

myonlyphoto said...

Peter congrats on your marriage, and I do to love 'Peanut butter and banana sandwich' very much. lol. anna :)

Scruffyhippo said...

thankyou anna :) I must admit, I get through ajar a week of peanut butter, has to be the crunchy one though.

Bob Johnson said...

My birthday is August 4th. too, my answers would almost be the same as yours, except I would like to eat frogs and snails,lol

Scruffyhippo said...

Bob,...so you don't know what you look like without a beard either :)
LOL.

Never liked the idea of sanils although I have been told by a reliable source that frogs legs taste like salty chicken, I don't intend to find out....yuk

So on august the 4th, while I was signing my life away, you were dancing the night away :)

Designing Fairy said...

very cool blog.

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi DesigningFairy, thanks for your comment and welcome :)