Friday 14 September 2007

A quick quiz

Ok you have seen me do these before so I have a new one for you.

Are you from the 98% of the population or the remaining 2% follow our quiz to find out

(You may want to write this down)

Think of a number between 1 and 10?

Multiply that number by 9.

If the number is a two digit number, add the digits together.

Now subtract 5.

Determine which letter of the alphabet corresponds with the number you ended up with (example; 1=a 2=b 3=c etc)

Think of a country thats starts with that letter?

Remember the LAST letter of that countries name and think of an animal that starts with the last letter of the country you picked.

Remember the LAST letter of that animals name.

Think of a fruit that starts with that letter.........

OK you got your list?.... If you have click on the answer link below, if not do the list first, you will be surprised by the answer

Answer link


If you liked this one try This One


14 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

I'm in the 98%.
No matter what number you pick you'll always come up with D, K and O, very interesting, Denmark is the only country I could and can still think of with out going to an atlas that starts with a D, Koala bear comes to mind now after really thinking and I still don't know what other fruit starts with an O, cool post.

Scruffyhippo said...

Thanks Bob, I love playing with numbers and brain teasers and join the club, I'm from the 98% too :)

Roswila said...

LOL! I thought I vaguely remembered doing this one before. And as I soon as I got to kangaroo I knew I had ... Sigh! Thought I was much more of an oddball than to think like 98% of the population. Then again, that sort of reaffirms the humanity I sometimes worry I'm losing a grip on. :-)

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Roswilla, I thought the same way, thinking I was an oddball, but the test proved me wrong.

That's why I had to set it up, to find a real oddball lol

Anonymous said...

I came up with a dog eating grapes from Deutschland. Don't know if it counts, since I kind of merged two languages. I'm half german and tend to do that. :)

Anonymous said...

I am an oddball. I came up with a dog eating grapes from Deutschland. Don't know if it counts, since I kind of merged two languages. I tend to do that, though, because I'm half german. :)

Julia Stonestreet Smith said...

i must be a weirdo because i got an aardvark eating a kiwi in colombia...did i do the test correctly?
back to try again!

Julia Stonestreet Smith said...

oops, math mistake...
just a normal gal after all!

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi erika and welcome, well that makes you one of the small 2% group that's able to come up with something else, oddball? no I would say that makes you very special :)

Scruffyhippo said...

LOL Julia, well there's good company in the 98% group, most of us lol :)

myonlyphoto said...

Peter, I am too in 98%. Thanks for reminding it. Long time ago I used to play this trick on friends, and then forgot. I love playing with numbers too, Anna :)

Melissa said...

98% average here too! The first time I did it I was in the "oddball" category.

It is nice to stop and think that I am just average like everyone else sometimes - plain and average Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that nice comment! I have always enjoyed taking the path less traveled or preferably creating my own. Thanks also for your blog. I really enjoy reading it. Lots of really good things here.

Scruffyhippo said...

anna, welcome to the 98% club :)

Melissa, see we are just normal folk doing a normal job, who says we are weird oddballs lol :)

Hi again erika, glad you enjoy my small offering of a blog and thanks again for your visit :)