Tuesday 18 September 2007

You may need a new psychic if.....

YOU MAY NEED A NEW PSYCHIC IF...

* He keeps shaking his black crystal ball and says, "try again later."

* Looks suspiciously like that guy who fixed your car last week.

* His idea of an "out of body experience" involves whipped cream and women's clothing.

* His spoon bending requires two pairs of pliers.

* Sign in window: "Enter at your own risk”

* During card-reading, asks if you want to "stick" or "twist."

* Insists that your astrological sign is "The Armadillo."

* Psychics Magazine rates her just below fortune cookies, just above your mum.

* Shakes her crystal ball, then predicts a large snowstorm.



Yes I know some of them are old one's but they still make me smile



If you enjoyed this article, you may enjoy This One

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old, new or re-used for some..still brand spanking new to me and worth the little smile and giggle they produced :)

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Morgan, and welcome, just found them again this morning :)

Melissa said...

Great Belly Laugh had here!

Do you mind if I "pinch" it for my blog?

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi melissa, you go ahead and use what you want from it :)

myonlyphoto said...

Hi Peter, I think I needed this - this is funny and you made me laugh. Thanks for sharing, never heard of these. I like the one with bending spoon with sets of pliers, lol. Anna :)

Anonymous said...

Oh very good.... Why didn't I think it......
I love it ....
AC

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi anna, yes in my day someone bending metal with pliers was called a blacksmith lol.

Hi Aussiecynic and welcome, thankyou for your comments :)

Roswila said...

They're all hilarious, but my favorite is this one:

His spoon bending requires two pairs of pliers.

LOL!

Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Roswilla, seems that one is quite popular amongst our readers :)