Tuesday 16 January 2007

The Amnesia club

I have decided there should be a club called the amnesia club, for all those people that forget names of people they have know for ages, for those people that can't remember that actor in the film they saw a few weeks ago, "you know? wotsits name in thingamyjig"..... well if there was such a club I guess I would be at the top of the list for forgetting things, I call them senior moments, words you have been typing for years then one night you just can't get it right.

The trouble is it gets worse as you get older, my eyes now need glasses........ last night I had a lovely shower only to be told by my partner this morning I had used hair conditioner instead of shower gel, ok no ones perfect ( wondered why my arm pit hair felt good) won't say what else did :)

It just about beats throwing the tea bag in the sink instead of the bin (and throwing the cold tea in the bin at the same time, instead of the sink, or putting the tea back in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard) we all have them I suppose!!

Ok what daft things have you done, can't be worse ( or can it!!!)

No comments: