Saturday 6 January 2007

A pub with more than one kind of Spirit!

It's been one of those days today, the weather has been damp and cold all day and the rain seems to of carried on and on we never got round to turning off the lights as the dark clouds never really lifted, one of those days you really don't want to be outside, so we lit the log burner and stayed in.

This afternoon brought together a meeting with two of our group to discuss how the psychic evening, later in the month is to be scheduled, it's the second one we are doing at this venue and we have decided to change the format slightly, last time it was I that done the stand up mediumship demonstration, and feel someone else should do it this time so I can do the private tarot readings along with a few others, the evening is actually in a PUB and I was once told working a pub is one of the hardest venues to do, I agree, but how better to hone your readings!

Standing up in front of 40 odd people to do spirit messages requires and lot of trust and belief in not only yourself but those 'beyond the veil' and even more so when your audience has had a drink!

We have now got our front medium booked for the night and now I can work on the private readings for the night ( which we are doing at the same time as the main demo) I've got to be honest I prefer to do the one to one, and have my trusty Tarot cards to hand.


Link to the Events Page

No comments: