Sunday 14 January 2007

Never saw that Coming

Jokingly, on many occasions, I have had people say to me that because I’m a psychic that I must see everything that is going to happen, well, no I wish I could….

I haven’t posted much the last few days because if you have read my previous posts you will know I started to give up smoking for what I considered a good reason, my partner was pregnant! Quiting the weed

Well Friday she went for her 12 week scan, as you can imagine an Ultra Scan is very exciting, to get to see the tiny baby growing there.

To cut a very long story short she IS pregnant, but…….. no baby!!! She has undergone all the normal tests and everything else is growing as normal but no embryo is there in the womb, pregnancy complications well as you can imagine not only her distress and disappointment but to a degree mine too, it feels a bit like the rug being ripped out from under your feet.

I have also started smoking again and feel I’m having less patience at the moment, getting stressed out with other drivers on the road and finding everything hard work, I must admit I didn’t see that coming …….. so to all those that say that I must see everything that’s going to happen for a joke….. it‘s not funny at the moment!!!!!

Although we have gone through many reasons why it's happened, the real reason is unknown, but there's always a reason, we just can't see it at the moment

2 comments:

Dede said...

Sorry to hear the sad news on the baby and smoking.

Scruffyhippo said...

Thankyou for your kind comments dede, I found this today and thought it quite relevent.......

"It is our responsibility, both singly and together, to prepare this earth for those who follow.

The moments we confront in our lives will never be confronted by
anyone else. The encounters we have are unique in this universe.

All that we can do is meet the moments we have been granted with a humble and caring heart, and share the gifts we have been given with those whose lives brush against ours"