Wednesday 24 January 2007

Positive Pause

Another interesting video link, this one has been around awhile but many people tell me they haven't seen it yet, so will post it here today as my regular 'Thought for today'

Oh and if anybody knows how these are made let me know I would love to do some of my own (my guess is it's done with powerpoint)

Positive Pause

Life continually evolves. We’re always moving into new experiences, new possibilities. This constant change unsettles the personality, which finds security in stability. But with life always in flux, that security is an illusion. We experience pain by trying to hold on to things that are not solid

2 comments:

Roswila said...

Thanks, s.c. (may I call you s.c.? Scruffyhippo is quite the handsfull to type LOL!) for putting up the positive pause link. I'd lost it and couldn't remember what it was called. Ahhhh, I feel better already...

Scruffyhippo said...

s.c fine roswilla lol, will answer to most things :) glad I could help with the link.