Wednesday 3 January 2007

Predicting a number

Ok so did you try it?.......Was I right? (See last post)

Of course I was, there was nothing psychic about it, just pure mathamatics, but some people are fooled by this kind of prediction, why?.. because they want to be.

Many psychics and readers are genuine, but there a lot that are not and just want your money, I know there will be a few that will want to shoot me down for saying this, but those are the frauds not the real one's.

I had a client phone me tonight that I have never dealt with, not sure how they got my number but suffice to say she wanted a reading and lived miles away, she asked how to pay, I suggested she go online and pay via paypal, what she said shocked me..."sorry I've not got the internet at home can I give you my credit card details over the phone instead"...AAAAAGGHH...I can't believe people still do this, anyway I suggested it's not a good idea to hand card details over the phone to someone she didn't know, but I bet a few would of taken them!!!.

As it was I did the reading and suggested she sent me a cheque in the post, I believe it will come in the post, because I have great faith in human nature and believe in an old saying, "one good turn deserves another" or put another way, "good or bad that you do, is returned to you"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I found you via Joanna Powell Colbert's Gaian Tarot Artist's Journal. I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts on divination and such.

Cheers,
JLB